Legends of Daearen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends of Daearen is a role play site for all to have fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Igo Primo.exe 8.5 2013 Download
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:42 pm by zaklynfo

» Sreeja 3gp Peperonity
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:05 am by zaklynfo

» Black Friday Rush Free Action Game Free Download New 2013
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 6:15 pm by zaklynfo

» Download Subtitle Indonesia Film Super Salaryman 2012
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 1:24 am by zaklynfo

» Youtube Mp3 Download Pro
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 3 EmptySun May 11, 2014 9:32 pm by zaklynfo

» High Skies - Sounds Of Earth-WEB-2010-RAiN
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 3:49 am by zaklynfo

» Windows 8 7850 Kms Activator Torrent Download
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:54 am by zaklynfo

» Casual 1503 The Relapse 2009 RZA Www Elcachondeo Cl Zip
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 10:15 am by zaklynfo

» Eset Nod23 Antivirus 6 Username Password
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 3:33 am by zaklynfo

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Cool Text: Logo and Graphics Generator
Similar topics

Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:18 pm

Orchid noticed Punk walking out the front door of the cabin, she stomped on the floor, creating several crystal like towers, stomping again shattered all of them causing the pieces to turn do dust. She smiled at Punk and walked over to his side, Hello Punk, are you ready to train with us? She turned around to get something to drink and her tail brushed against his arm.
Back to top Go down
https://daearen.rpg-board.net
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:19 pm

Punk grinned.

Of course i'm ready.

Bring on the challenge!

Punk put his hands on his hips and stood up straight.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:27 pm

She giggled and turned around to face him, Do you know anything about the rules of the tournament? She asked, and walked back into the field she was training in. She whistled loudly and from nowhere her highest ranking Scout appeared next to her, while a Knight Commander walked to her other side.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:30 pm

Punk looked at the Scout and Knight. He inspected them then turned his attention back to Orchid.

Well..no, I don't....eheheh...

He scratched the back of his head and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:58 pm

Well then, allow me to explain. You see the tournament is a team based tournament, meaning the battles will be three on three. But, the fighting won't be done in mass chaos, it will be a tag match. Basically, you go for as long as you can without getting knocked out and if you need a rest you tag in one of your partners. If you or one of your partners is Ko'd then you or your other teammate must take his place. She walked around him explaining the rule of the tournament. During your fight you may call in for an assist by one of your teammates, this teammate will then rush to your aid either healing you or attack for you but, be careful cause they can end up being Ko'd if their energy is low so, mind how you utilize your team. If an enemy team member is really low on energy you may try for a mass team attack, this will double your teams power and force someone to take much damage even if they end up blocking it. She stopped in front of him pushing her face into his again, Did you get that?
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 4:01 pm

Punk smiled awkwardly.

Uh, Y-yeah I got it.

Seems simple enough.

I just hope I can rely on my team.

Punk backs up a bit as having Orchid's face right in front of him was quite awkward.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 4:13 pm

Well, that's the basics, there is more to know. BUT, I think we should have a bit of practice first. These are my most loyal and trust officers. They shall aid you in learning how to win in the tournament. She lifted her right hand and the Knight Commander stepped forward, This is Captain Sydious Wolfbane. He may look slow but, don't let that fool you he is quite fast. The Knight nodded his head slightly then, Orchid lifted her other hand and the Scout Sargent walked forward, You have met my Scout Sargent already, his name is Fredrick Geoffry. He nodded as well and slung his rifle to his side.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 4:16 pm

Punk looked back and forth at them.

Well, Nice to ya ya Sydious and Fredrick.

He then turned back to Orchid.

So how are they gonna help?

Punk crack his knuckles and started doing stretches whilst waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 4:24 pm

You three are going to fight me, in a manner of speaking. She cracked her neck pulling out her nunchucks and swinging them with lighting speed. Sydious and Fredrick looked at each other than back at her. As the fight goes I will give you tips and pointers, as will your team.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 4:29 pm

Punks eyes widened and he stepped back.

F-f-fight you...

I don't know how I feel about this........

He took another step back as a drop of sweat dropped from his head.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:10 pm

Her face dramatically changed from friendly and smiling, to hostile and blank expressionless, I don't want you to feel, I want you to focus and be ready to learn. She cracked her neck, her knuckles then, swung her nunchucks around her with lighting speed, caught them and stomped on the ground forcing it to quake.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:05 pm

Punk clenched his fist and closed his eyes.

Okay......don't focus on who I'm fighting......

Picture someone different.........

Heheh, Alright!

A white aura burst around Punk and he clecnched his fists again.

Heh, Alright, Im ready!
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:28 pm

First things first, you have your established team order, now you must decide on what you need each of your teams mates to assist you with. You may only have them assist you with one ability so, choose for the situation at hand. She stood in her stance waiting for them to finish with that.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:38 pm

Um...okay.

Punk turns to his partners and looks at them.

So, uh...what can you do...

He stood there scratching his head with an awkward look as he waited to form a plan.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:25 pm

The scout Sargent stepped forward, I can provide you with intel on your opponents or provide you with close quarters cover or I can blind your opponent for a second. His explanation was brief and simple, afterwards the knight commander stepped forward. I harpoon opponents and drag them to you for a chance to continue your attack, or I can provide you with anti air cover by rocketing from the sky right in front of you, or I can cause knock-back his sounded like it would be more difficult to utilize in combat but, very effective if done properly.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:31 pm

He began thinking then finally talked. He looked at the Sargent.

Okay, You do the Blindy.....thing.

Then he looked at the Knight.

And you do the Harpoon stuff.

We got it?

He put his hands on his hips hoping the two had got it
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:45 pm

The two nodded and stepped aside so that the combat practice could commence, Now that you ladies are done talking I can tell you timing in assistance. I am going to declare my attacks and I want you to figure out what you should do. Orchid went back to her stance and looked at him dead in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:19 pm

Punk's ear perked up to the princess' rude comment, he became quickly offended and turned his head slowly, What did yo~? Lady?! Punk worked himself up into a frenzy, his aura surounded his body, Oh, it's on! He quickly jumped into his fighting stance waiting for the first lesson to begin, as the aura continued flowing around him like water around a rock, and a grin stretched across his face glaring back at her gaze.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:38 pm

She braced herself on her right foot and a burst of enerygy shurrounded and circled her, Howling charge! at that moment Orchid was launched forward with blinding speed. Punk's two partners awaited for his orders, hoping he will make a good choice if not the could hurt two of them in the long run.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:43 pm

Punk braced himself and stood with his feet solid on the ground as a smirk began to form across his face

SARGENT! BLIND HER!

Punk stood there smiling waiting for the Sargent to make his move.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:57 pm

Fredrick gabed a flash grenade from his belt while jumping to Punk
s side, Suck on this! he heaved it in front of them bouncing off the ground and into Orchid's face then, exploding with a bright flash. Orchid stopped in her place and held her head feeling a bit dizzy, At this point she is dazed and you may now start your attack or continue one you had going tin the first place to better damage them. Fredrick then jumped back onto the side lines.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:01 pm

Punk's feet were solid on the ground until he jumped forward in almost an instant. He went forward until he was right in front of Orchid. He pulled back his fist and swung it full force. However as he was pushing his fist forward he stopped in a flash. He realized what he was about to do and froze in place.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:12 pm

Orchid awoke from her daze and noticed Punk in front of her, she cocked her fist back and threw a punch to his gut, Caught you napping! Crystal cross over! Her hand glowed as it accelerated forward.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:18 pm

Punk took the hit full force and was sent rocketing back and landed back first onto the solid ground. He held the back of his head in pain and stood up

Ugh....I-I don't know what came over me....

Argh, PULL IT TOGETHER PUNK!

He dashes forward in a flash off speed which his fist extended rushing toward Orchid

HAAAAAH! TAKE THIS!

He swings a full force punch right at her.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:23 pm

Orchid was taken back by his speedy recovery, she quickly tried to manuver out of the way but, wasn't fast enough to dodge it. Taking only part of the blow she grabbed him and fell backwards with him falling on to her, they hit the floor with a thud and she looked up at him blushing a bit. Um... hi. I think we are done for the day don't you think? she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next