Legends of Daearen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends of Daearen is a role play site for all to have fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Igo Primo.exe 8.5 2013 Download
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:42 pm by zaklynfo

» Sreeja 3gp Peperonity
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:05 am by zaklynfo

» Black Friday Rush Free Action Game Free Download New 2013
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 6:15 pm by zaklynfo

» Download Subtitle Indonesia Film Super Salaryman 2012
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 1:24 am by zaklynfo

» Youtube Mp3 Download Pro
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 4 EmptySun May 11, 2014 9:32 pm by zaklynfo

» High Skies - Sounds Of Earth-WEB-2010-RAiN
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 3:49 am by zaklynfo

» Windows 8 7850 Kms Activator Torrent Download
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:54 am by zaklynfo

» Casual 1503 The Relapse 2009 RZA Www Elcachondeo Cl Zip
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 10:15 am by zaklynfo

» Eset Nod23 Antivirus 6 Username Password
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 3:33 am by zaklynfo

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Cool Text: Logo and Graphics Generator
Similar topics

Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:28 pm

Punk's eyes widen and he quickly stood up with his face completely red.

Oh my...I am so sorry.

He looked away in shame whilst still having a bright red face.

Then he thought to himself: Oh man how does this stuff all ways happen to me

He stood there kicking the ground still embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:32 pm

Orchid giggled but, only slightly and stood to her feet to stand next to him. Well, don't worry about it, you should always take an opportunity when it comes to you, never hesitate to hit your opponent, even if that person is me. Okay? she sounded sincere, still looking at him and smiling at his burning red face, she to was still blushing heavily and offered him for lunch.
Back to top Go down
https://daearen.rpg-board.net
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:35 pm

He looked at her still embarrassed and unsure

Uh...Um S-sure.

He walked up to her slowly

T-Thanks for the training......

He still seemed embarrassed and shy and he was moving around strangely.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:43 pm

She giggled again, placing her hand on his shoulder, You're funny, I like you. She walked with him to the little table out in the front of the cabin, there was set a a large spread of different foods ranging from, foods of her home town, cities from around the world, and some ancient recipes. She sat don and offered him some lemonade from yesterday, but, this time she put honey in it. I fear I haven't been completely honest with you about something... She, lowered her head and nibbled on a cracker.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:45 pm

Punk slowly sat down and took a small sip of Lemonade. He placed the glass down and looked at Orchid and tilted his head. Honest about something? Hey, I think we have gotten to know each other enough you can tell me anything you want. Punk smiled and took another sip of lemonade.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:18 pm

She placed the cracker on the little plate in front of her, Well, I was sent two envelopes from a mysterious man in black, just like you. pulling them from under her plate she showed him them both. They were meant for my parents I am sure of it. she seemed a little saddened after her statement.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:21 pm

Punk looked at the envelopes and scratched his chin. Hmm, So what does this have to do about your honesty to me? Punk tilted his head in confusion whilst looking at her as he also seemed concerned about why she was saddened.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:05 pm

She looked up at him and smiled weakly, Well, the thing is my parents have gone missing and have been missing for most of my life. These invitations are for them not me... She lowered her and and began crying, I just want to know if they're okay. I miss them a lot! her crying continued for several minuets.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:07 pm

Punk stood up and walked over to her putting his hand on her shoulder.

Hey..Hey...I'm sure they're out there somewhere.

Don't be sad, look forward, to the future.

Just....be happy

Punk looks at her and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:11 pm

She jumped out of her chair and hugged him close, But, what if they aren't?! What if they're gone forever and I never see them again?! She held onto him her sadness was overwhelming, filling the air, suddenly it began to rain heavily and he could feel her emotions welling up inside.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:14 pm

Punk hugged her back as he knew her saddness was great.

Hey, C'mon now.

Now listen to me, No matter what you think.

I know they are out there and you do too.

If you need to cry then cry.

Let your emotions out.

But look to the future.

Things will change.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:27 pm

Still crying, she looked up at him with her sad eyes, just staring, Thank you... she whispered while staring into his eyes, the rain continued to fall as the knights guards and scouts began picking things up and clearing the equipment on the open fields.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:30 pm

Punk smiled, Knowing he had helped. Then cleared his throat before saying.

Hm, C'mon lets go inside the rain isn't helping.

I'm already soaked.

He let go of her and looked for the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:32 pm

Orchid grabbed his arm as her turned around, If there is anything you ever need. You will let me know won't you? She leaned forward and kissed him gently on the cheek and hugged him again, then turned and walked into the cabin, sitting down near the fire on the fur rug.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:36 pm

Punk held his cheek with a face of shock and then followed Orchid inside and sat down.

Orchid.....I would like to day

Thank you.....for everything you have done over this time.

He scratched the back of his head and head looked at the ground while smiling.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:39 pm

She smiled at his and whipped her eyes, You're very welcome, I am glad you decided to come to me. She rubbed his cheek, then looked up to the maids bringing them something to drink, it was her home's version of hot chocolate made from coco beans and vanilla beans, with a little bit of milk in it.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:42 pm

Punk blushed and looked at the maids bringing in the drinks.

Heh, it seems things only get better the longer I stay here!

He closes his eyes and a huge smile forms across his face.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:48 pm

Orchid smiled some more and sipped her drink, You may stay as long as you wish. No one would mind or would dare question it. She giggled at the thought of Punk staying there with her but, then remembered the tournament was only weeks away. But, first I think we should get some more practice in. I could teach you about Spirit energy if you wish to learn it with me. she scooted closer to him and waited for his answer patiently.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:51 pm

Punk scratched his chin for a second and then smiled

Of course! I would love to continue my training with you!

I could really use the booster going into this tournament!

He smiled and took a sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:09 pm

Orchid became giddy with excitement almost jumping onto him and sat down crossed legged. Okay, do you know how to meditate? she asked him quickly, looking over to him and giggling at him.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:12 pm

Punk's eyes widened a bit and um laughed a bit

Heh, someones excited!

Hm, Meditation....

Hm, nope I have no idea!

He scratched the back of his head and laughed
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:31 pm

She sat up straight, Well first you'll need to clear your mind of all thoughts and think of nothing. she closed her eyes and began breathing in deeply and out slowly.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:33 pm

Punk tilted his head

Um....Okay.

He sits down opposite her and then mimics her actions.

He breathed slowly in sync with Orchid
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:48 pm

After a few seconds, he could sense her within his mind, Orchid smiled and began charging energy while holding onto him in the blackness of their minds, This is how you meditate, when two become one and share the same properties with each other. She held him close feeling his warmth and berried her head in his chest. Charging her energy to its max she began channeling it into him, the feeling was calming and soothing like a cold soak in a cool river during a hot day.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:52 pm

Punk still with his eyes closed began to speak

T-This is.......strange

Its a strange feeling, Its like nothing but its relaxing....

He opened his eyes and looked at Orchid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next