Legends of Daearen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends of Daearen is a role play site for all to have fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Igo Primo.exe 8.5 2013 Download
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:42 pm by zaklynfo

» Sreeja 3gp Peperonity
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:05 am by zaklynfo

» Black Friday Rush Free Action Game Free Download New 2013
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) EmptyFri May 16, 2014 6:15 pm by zaklynfo

» Download Subtitle Indonesia Film Super Salaryman 2012
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) EmptyTue May 13, 2014 1:24 am by zaklynfo

» Youtube Mp3 Download Pro
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) EmptySun May 11, 2014 9:32 pm by zaklynfo

» High Skies - Sounds Of Earth-WEB-2010-RAiN
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) EmptyFri May 09, 2014 3:49 am by zaklynfo

» Windows 8 7850 Kms Activator Torrent Download
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:54 am by zaklynfo

» Casual 1503 The Relapse 2009 RZA Www Elcachondeo Cl Zip
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) EmptyThu May 08, 2014 10:15 am by zaklynfo

» Eset Nod23 Antivirus 6 Username Password
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 3:33 am by zaklynfo

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Cool Text: Logo and Graphics Generator
Similar topics

The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) Empty
PostSubject: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:01 pm

Diablo is in his dark mysterious lab there are large pillars and tons of equipment.

MWHAHAH! FINALLY! I have finally found the mistress of souls.

He looks at the ghost like figure in a machine.

Hhahah, Once I have you in a body you shall be the perfect assistant!

Hm now what kind of body should I give you...
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:28 pm

The ghostly figure flashed and moved around like mist in the night sky.
Back to top Go down
https://daearen.rpg-board.net
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:46 pm

Hm....I need something powerful.....Dangerous....ruthless

He began searching through his database

There are many to choose, Ohoho

A Dragon?

How does that sound mistress

He looked at the figure
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:18 pm

The mistress' essence pulsed brightly as if it was pleased with his decision after all in life she was a mighty dragonness with great claws for reaping the souls of the living along with her Soul harvesting great sword named, Massacre. She was known as the Mistress of Souls and Deceit for her treachery in deals she made with mortals and then turned on them last second. She was a black and purple dragon with two ram horns and massive wings.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:30 pm

Hm....A Dragon it is...

He pulls a lever which shines a bright light on the figure
He walks over to a large cylinder

Now....lets see my creation....
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:36 pm

As the mist passed through the machine and out the other side the cylinder began to fill with a black mist and flashing lights. Some pounding could be heard within the tube and finally her three fingered claw slammed against the glass and the process was completed. The black mist cleared and there she stood she seemed to be unconscious and also nude, her tail covered most of her exposed body.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:39 pm

Diablo stood there examining his creation and he is unaffected by the situation

Hhahah....A pleasure to meet you Mistress!

My experiment has worked!

He turned around and began checking his advanced computers
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:59 pm

She awoke, rising slowly from the chamber searching her surroundings, still trying to put two and two together, Who are you and what is this place you have summoned me to? her voice was a bit weak, due to shock of being brought back into living world, she shivered from being cold and naked.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:01 pm

He bowed to her

My name is Diablo, Lord of Darkness and Time.

I have summoned to her to conquer this land at my side.....

Diablo laughs menacingly
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:11 pm

She stopped to think about his proposal and looked around once more, I'll accept your offer if you can either turn up the heat or fetch me some clothes. Also, I want the souls of this world all for my own. She knelt down next to him grabbing some paper on the way down and cut her hand open making a contract from blood.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:16 pm

Diablo stood unphased

The souls?

I couldn't care less, They are all yours...

Diablo turns around and turns a knob on the wall turning up the heat as he began looking for some leftover clothes
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:33 pm

She rolled up the contract and smiled following him to the door and watching his every movement. Tell me more about yourself lord of time.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:36 pm

As Diablo was still looking for clothes he began talking at the same time

I am the most intelligent Hedgehog on this planet.

For many years I have spent my time planning my plot to seize and conquer the planet.

You have brought me one step closer, And it won't be long now

And you Mistress?
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:51 pm

She leaned against him gently, I am the most lethal of goddess' and the harvester of souls, mortal men and god's fear me and love me. My people have worshiped me for three hundred million years and slowly have been wiped into extinction you can say I am MORE than pleased for you bringing me back. She slowly wrapped her arms around him and squeezed him gently.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:54 pm

Diablo looked her in the eye as a dark grin crossed his face

Need less to say bringing you here was a great achivment and a great decision

Our power together.....We shall be unstoppable!

He grinned once again
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:02 pm

She nodded, let him go and stood back up, I will need my baby then. Where is my sword, where is Massacre? she asked with a sense of longing.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:05 pm

Sword......Excuse me a minute

Diablo looked up his database and presented a picture of a sword that had came with the Dragon model

Is this what you seek?
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:20 pm

She shook her head in disinterest, No, no ,no that won't do. I must have my baby. she whined and groaned.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:24 pm

Diablo sighed then It came to him

Aha....I can take the data from the entity and see if the sword's data was in there

A sword like design began to show on the screen

Aha! I have it! This is your sword correct?
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:49 pm

Los looked closely at the picture on the screen and smiled wickedly and hugged him, Yes, yes! That's my baby!
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:51 pm

Let me create this artificially

Diablo pushes a button

Now it shall appear over by the machine...You collect it while I find you some robes
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:58 pm

She paced her way over to the machine still getting used to legs again and grabbed her sword from the machine.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:59 pm

Diablo comes back from a different room with some hooded robes

If you wish to cloth yourself you may wear these

Diablo extends his arm with the robes
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:04 pm

Los accepted the robes from him and slowly putting them on she tied the mid section but, left the upper bit somewhat exposed. I must say you work very interestingly. Would you care to show me How I fit into this little plan of yours?
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:10 pm

Diablo took a steep back and nodded

Of course, You see many, many years ago my plans of conquering came to a screeching halt. I had found a large flaw in plan. In the past I had created robots to help me along side and conquer with me.....How ever these robots did not possess what was right for the job......They didn't have the pure feelings of hate and dominance....

So that is when I began my true search....for an equal...someone as powerful and dreaded as me.....I stumbled across a few books telling the stories of soul collectors and gods and sorts. When I had read this I knew I needed for find one of these.....So for many years I searched until finally today....I have what is standing in front of me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next