Legends of Daearen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends of Daearen is a role play site for all to have fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Igo Primo.exe 8.5 2013 Download
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:42 pm by zaklynfo

» Sreeja 3gp Peperonity
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:05 am by zaklynfo

» Black Friday Rush Free Action Game Free Download New 2013
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 7 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 6:15 pm by zaklynfo

» Download Subtitle Indonesia Film Super Salaryman 2012
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 1:24 am by zaklynfo

» Youtube Mp3 Download Pro
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 7 EmptySun May 11, 2014 9:32 pm by zaklynfo

» High Skies - Sounds Of Earth-WEB-2010-RAiN
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 7 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 3:49 am by zaklynfo

» Windows 8 7850 Kms Activator Torrent Download
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 7 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:54 am by zaklynfo

» Casual 1503 The Relapse 2009 RZA Www Elcachondeo Cl Zip
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 7 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 10:15 am by zaklynfo

» Eset Nod23 Antivirus 6 Username Password
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 3:33 am by zaklynfo

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Cool Text: Logo and Graphics Generator
Similar topics

The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:55 pm

Diablo flew up into the air looking down at her.

I JUST NEED TIME!

He extended his hands toward her as the red aura appeared again.

I WILL CLEAR THE EVIL! HAAAAAAAH!

Diablo uses the aura to attempt to suck the evil from Massacre.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:58 pm

Massacre absorbed the energy and she jumped in the air following him being driven into further madness.
Back to top Go down
https://daearen.rpg-board.net
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:00 pm

Diablo realized he had no choice.

I'm....sorry

He formed an aura in his right hand and swung at punch full force at her head.

FORGIVE ME!
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:03 pm

She threw a punch as well with her black aura covered hand, Aaaahhhhhhh! She screamed in rage as the punches collided with each other.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:06 pm

Diablo's eyes widened and he saw an opportunity.

THATS IT!

He clenched her hand with his.

HAAAAAAAAAAH!

He began sucking the black aura from her through her hand.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:08 pm

Massacre saw his opportunity and she plunged her sword through his abdomen. As this happened Massacre began sucking his very soul from his body. Your soul will be mine Pretender! Massacre still using her as a voice raged on with his soul stealing.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:13 pm

Diablo was in obvious pain. Bleeding from his mouth

I...don't care if you take me....I just my Los to be...who she really is.

Diablo quickly gripped Massacre with one hand and Los' head with the other

This should be it....Los...I may die here...but I know...I have done...what I can

He began sucking all the aura almost instantly screaming in pain during the process.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:24 pm

Massacre was pulled from his abdomen and she was pulled away down onto the floor by a group of what appeared to be soldier like people. She was bound subdued then placed into a transporting unit. Eventually the same was done to Diablo.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:28 pm

As this was happening Diablo was coughing up blood continusly and clutched the wound in his stomach. He looked over at Los and was desperatly trying to get to her only causing more pain to himself and tears and blood swept down his face mixing with each other leaving him in a mess.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:36 pm

Being dragged off into the transport one soldier walked over and sedated him, You'll need to relax. They placed him in the back and shut the door.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:38 pm

Diablo was breathing heavily. Tears still streaming down his face, He looked over at Los once more

I'm....sorry....

He slowly began to pass out.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:41 pm

After a while there was a bright light and t seemed to be hard to move, not to mention a sever pain in the stomach area. There was talking but, it was a whispered speak some words were picked up but, the rest were unclear.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:43 pm

Diablo opened his eyes to the light and whispers. All he could do was worry, He panicked to himself. He closed his eyes again wishing for it all to end and go back to how it was before.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:48 pm

Someone took notice of his awakened state and ran in over to him, Relax Diablo everything is alright. Yes, even the mistress if doing well considering her condition. The light dimmed a bit and a subtle male voice echoed in the room.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:50 pm

He opened one eye

How do you know my name?

Argh....It doesn't matter....As long as she is okay.....

Thank you....

His eyes closed again.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:53 pm

The voice chuckled, No,no I should be thanking you if anything. Our society owes much to you. Diablo was suddenly tipped upwards as if to be standing.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:54 pm

Diablo was still breathing heavily.

Me? What have I done?

And...wh-whats going on?

He looked around frantically.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:59 pm

The voice suddenly came with a somewhat disturbing face, You have brought back our nightmare queen, our mistress of souls. You have found what we sought for EONS. Not only that you have given us reason to come out from hiding. His face was covered by a gas mask and his body in a very militaristic uniform.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:01 pm

Diablo's eyes widen and he clenched his teeth. He began thrashing around.

NO! NO! NO! NO!

He kept trashing around trying to escape.

STOP! RELEASE ME NOW! GET ME OUT OF HERE!

AAAAAAAAAH!
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:12 pm

The man standing before him shook his head, Why do you struggle, You only do yourself harm by doing so. Our mistress is doing just fine.Soon, her body will become whole. The paced around Diablo's chair and stopped in front of him again, then, turned away from him, I will leave you be and come back in a few hours to see if you have calmed down. Rest my friend you will surely need it. Without thinking twice about it he walked out of the room saying nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:26 pm

Diablo sat there breathing heavily and slightly angrily. He began have flashbacks which eventually led to him calming down. He tilted his head back and sighed. He looked at the wound on his abdomen. He frowned and closed his eyes he breath slowly relaxing himself until finally cooling down
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:40 pm

A few hours later as promised the masked man returned into the room, Ah, I see we are all better now. How would you like to get off that horribly cold chair? He asked politely as possible walking over to his side.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:42 pm

Diablo opened his eyes with a solid expression

Yes....please

He stared at him with a face of stone showing no emotion at all
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:46 pm

Staring into the soullessness that were the man's lenses on his eyes , he reached down and unbuckled him from the chair and stood at his side once more, There we are, comfy I hope? With all things aside I do believe we should proceed into the main chamber of the facility, don't agree? He motion towards the door with a hand.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:48 pm

Diablo stood up and dusted his shoulders off. He looked directly at the door

As you wish......

He waited for the man to move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next