Legends of Daearen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends of Daearen is a role play site for all to have fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Igo Primo.exe 8.5 2013 Download
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:42 pm by zaklynfo

» Sreeja 3gp Peperonity
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:05 am by zaklynfo

» Black Friday Rush Free Action Game Free Download New 2013
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) EmptyFri May 16, 2014 6:15 pm by zaklynfo

» Download Subtitle Indonesia Film Super Salaryman 2012
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) EmptyTue May 13, 2014 1:24 am by zaklynfo

» Youtube Mp3 Download Pro
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) EmptySun May 11, 2014 9:32 pm by zaklynfo

» High Skies - Sounds Of Earth-WEB-2010-RAiN
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) EmptyFri May 09, 2014 3:49 am by zaklynfo

» Windows 8 7850 Kms Activator Torrent Download
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:54 am by zaklynfo

» Casual 1503 The Relapse 2009 RZA Www Elcachondeo Cl Zip
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) EmptyThu May 08, 2014 10:15 am by zaklynfo

» Eset Nod23 Antivirus 6 Username Password
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 3:33 am by zaklynfo

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Cool Text: Logo and Graphics Generator
Similar topics

Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) Empty
PostSubject: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:39 pm

The day was sunny, with no clouds in sight and a warm gentle breeze carried across the open grassy green fields of the country side. A young woman stood in the open taking in all the scenery surrounding her, she smiled and rejoiced in silence as the breeze bushed across her face like a feather against her cheek. The young lady turned and began walking down the hill side, upon which she stood, heading towards a cabin, surrounded by her many knights and guards. Upon her arrival they Knight greeted her with a bow and her guards with a salute, she responded with a nod of her head, and moved to her patio table. A knight pulled her chair out for her to sit and pushed it back in as she sat down.

Another knight brought her tea and a set to match it. The young women settled into her seat pouring herself a cup of tea when, one of her scouts came running to her, leaning in whispering something into her ear. She acknowledged the info given to her with another nod. She sent her Scouts back onto the field hidden from sight.

(This is where you come in.)
Back to top Go down
https://daearen.rpg-board.net
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:45 pm

In this far off field was a hedgehog, Orange fur blowing calmly in this wind, Large blond hair flowing. Pacing back and forth striking the hair. He had sweat pants and a white t-shirt and sports tape on his fists.
He spotted the on coming scouts and immediately opposed them.

Huh? C'mon You guys a spoiling my session! Can't a guy get a little peace here?

He turned away and continued, Completely disregarding the scouts.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:55 pm

The scouts although only few were seen, made a sudden stop when the orange hedgehog had spoken to them. The Sargent of the scout squad stepped forward to address him, We have our orders to bring you back with us to her highness, the princess of the Crystal Spirit immediately. The Sargent stood tall hold his rifle by his side awaiting the answer of the young hedgehog.

Last edited by Hakumen on Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:59 pm

The hedgehogs eyes widened and he quickly turned around. He smirked and chuckled a bit

Well, hey hey hey, A Princess? Well I always knew I was one for royalty. Maybe I can make an exception to my training today.

He advances to the Sargent and stands with his arms crossed.

Are we going or what, If a Princess is looking for me, what could go wrong?
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:15 pm

The Sargent nodded his head in agreement, turned on his heel, looking at the field and signaled the march back towards the cabin. As they started walking four other scouts appeared from what seemed like no where, soon filed in with them on the march back. Soon after sunset they had return to the cabin, the sight of the cabin surrounded by Knights dressed in heavily made armor and guards walking about with their rifles and hidden emplacements was truly something to behold. The young princess smiled at her Sargent's good work on bringing back the hedgehog. Retrieved unharmed as ordered Mi'lady, I'll shall leave him here with you then? the princess nodded to her Sargent and placed her hand upon his shoulder, You may go Sargent and good work. The Sargent's eyes lit like candles as he stood straight up and saluted her, At your pardon then Mi'lady. The Sargent turned and motioned his men back to their positions in the field.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:19 pm

The hedgehog looked at the Princess and smirked.

So Miss Princess of whats-its-thingy majing. Why have you called on me?
Surely I cannot be of service?

He blinked and awaited a response with his arms folded and tapping his foot on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:25 pm

The knights infuriated by his lack of respect for their beloved princess all stepped forwards with weapons drawn upon him, You shall show her Highness more respect you worm! The princess raised her hand and the guards took heed and backed down, they were not about to disobey her orders; for she was a princess loved and feared by her guards and knights. Please have a seat and forgive my knights, they are a bit zealous at times and only mean well. Would you like some tea, Punk, the hedgehog? Her voice was calm and soft much like her features.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:29 pm

Punk chuckled at the Knights as the walked away and then turned his attention to the Princess. He was rather confused by her.

Um, T-Tea? Uuuh Sure why not.

But W-wait. How do you know my name? I'm not in trouble am I?

Punk still confused started looking around and making sure nothings wrong.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:35 pm

The scenery never changed every guard and Knight went about their duties, the Princess giggled lightly and poured Punk a cup of tea, By no means are you in trouble Mr. Hedgehog, I am merely requesting an audience with you is all. She smiled to him once more and sipped her tea gently, As for how I know your name, isn't as important.I am actually wondering if you really did partake in the tournament, is all. She set her cup down back on it's little crystal plate.

Last edited by Hakumen on Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:39 pm

Punks ears twitched at the word ''Tournament'', he smiled and looked at her.

I have been In many tournaments, all over this planet. I have lost won. I have done some things I regret. Its hard to know one from another.

He picked up the Tea and sipped it, he put it down again.

And anyway, why me? What have I accomplished to be in your presence?
I of all people do not deserve to be here.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:51 pm

The Princess shook her head slowly, a smile still upon her face, looked down at her teacup, This is not a meeting of deserving, as my presence is not that of a godly being or supernatural force. Deserving, is for the evil man that needs only to be worshiped by others, deserving is a thing of greed for those whom only wish to want instead of need. She lifted her head and moved the hair from her eyes, No, Mr. Hedgehog this is about events to come something you may be getting into that no mere mortal mind could possibly comprehend. A single tear weld in her left eye as a look of sadness formed across her face, like clouds forming to the winds of the earth.
I must know if you are to join or already have joined this tournament Mr. Hedgehog. She reached across the table and placed her hand upon his.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:56 pm

Punk tilted his head at her noticing her tear fall.

Hey, Hey.

Well, recently I have put my name up for a tournament and I look to win.

However tell me, why does this concern you?

Punk still confused stands up awaiting a response. He puts his hand on his chin trying to comprehend what is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:02 pm

She looked away and wiped the tears from her eyes, The tournament itself is a blood bath only to satisfy the God's of the world. Winning and defeating their champion allows one to receive a single wish. She stood to her feet putting her robe on as the sun was setting and the air began to get chilled. I must harken to you for winning may not be the best of all ideas.

Last edited by Hakumen on Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:07 pm

Punk stood up and closed his eyes. Remembering his past.

Princess......Due to my past...I am no stranger to blood baths..

I have caused many fatalities and regret them.

But this is different, Winning will let me have the one thing I most desire.

Peace....I want to end the maddness in this world.

I want peace in this disaster of a place.

For too long, there has been wars, murders and injustice.

Winning this tournament means everything to me and Im sorry but not you or anyone else will stop me.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:15 pm

She nodded her head slowly to acknowledge her understanding in his protest, Then I shall not stop you but, I must warn you. Your wish will come with a price a price as one so dear that you may never recover from. She turned around heading towards the cabin door a knight standing by the door opened it, Would you care to come in for the night? Her voice was shaken yet still as soft as ever.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:01 pm

Punk turned his head to her.

Stay here?
Well, sure.

He nodded and gathered his things.

Thank you Princess
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:06 pm

The inside of the cabin was decorated in a humble manner, with a sofa, two chair by the fire place, large fur rugs on the floor, stairs leading to a second floor lied to the right of the door, there was a dinning area and kitchen as well. The room was lit by a few lanterns and a fireplace on the opposite end of the room. She sat down by the fireplace and took her whole robe off and handed it to a young wolf maid, the maid gently grabbed the impressive blue and yellow embroidered robe, bowing her head and walking off. You may have a seat with me if you'd like Mr. Hedgehog. The princess gestured towards the seat about three feet away from hers, the seat had a cushion on it and was made of a thick dark wood, with amazing hand made carvings of wolves in them.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:10 pm

Punk smiled and looked at the chair, He walked slowly to it, carefully and surely. He sat slowly making not a sound. He looked back to the Princess.

Thanks for all this but I'm afraid I will have to leave first thing in the morning.

You see I cannot stop my training. If I go of course too much. I may not win this tournament.

He rested his head on his hand while thinking to himself. He looked puzzled and determined.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:21 pm

Giving a quick nod, the princess clapped her hands and a another maid walked out of the study, bringing over an white envelope with a red wax seal on the back of it, the seal had a peculiar design on it; a dragon's skull with two war axes crossed behind it. I assume you had received one as well? she handed him the envelope.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:27 pm

He nodded his head slowly and took one from his pocket. He showed it and put it away. He looked up and spoke.

I have previously read its contents.

But I must ask, How have you obtained one of these?

They were only sent to the entrants.....

He looks confused and ponders while awaiting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:33 pm

She nodded, You are both correct and incorrect. They are sent to those whom "they" see as capable fighters and pit them either against one another. By reading the invitation you have accepted to fight in the tournament. Tell me did you see the person whom gave you this letter? she placed the letter on a small table between them and crossed her legs sitting.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:09 pm

He puts his hand on his chin while trying to remember the deliverer. He looks up as he remembers.

Well.......This man arrived at my house...He stood around 6 feet.

He wore a large black cloak, his face was concealed. I never saw his face.

How ever, when he handed me this letter, I felt a cold chilling presence.

It was strange, Unreal.

I looked down at the letter and when I looked back up....he was gone.....
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:13 pm

She lifted her gaze upon him and smiled once more I see, well let us not dwell on these things right now how about something to eat? She stood to her feet and began her walk towards the dinning room.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:20 pm

He smiled in relief.

Oh thank god. I'm starved!

He begins thinking to himself and smiled

Hm, I wonder what It could be, this is Royalty after all.

Much higher standards than me.

Hm, this should be good.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:40 pm

She giggled at his excitement to eat, taking her seat at the large dinning table the chairs in here were also cushioned but, made from a blue crystal that seemed to glow once sat upon. Once she sat in her seat maids and butlers came from the kitchen with all sorts tray, bowls, drinks, and even small appetizers to choose from. She smiled at Punk, You may have anything you wish and we will have it brought out to you. she offered him any food or drink he desired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) Empty

Back to top Go down

Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next