Legends of Daearen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends of Daearen is a role play site for all to have fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Igo Primo.exe 8.5 2013 Download
The invitation sent (A closed rp for Adena and myself) EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:42 pm by zaklynfo

» Sreeja 3gp Peperonity
The invitation sent (A closed rp for Adena and myself) EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:05 am by zaklynfo

» Black Friday Rush Free Action Game Free Download New 2013
The invitation sent (A closed rp for Adena and myself) EmptyFri May 16, 2014 6:15 pm by zaklynfo

» Download Subtitle Indonesia Film Super Salaryman 2012
The invitation sent (A closed rp for Adena and myself) EmptyTue May 13, 2014 1:24 am by zaklynfo

» Youtube Mp3 Download Pro
The invitation sent (A closed rp for Adena and myself) EmptySun May 11, 2014 9:32 pm by zaklynfo

» High Skies - Sounds Of Earth-WEB-2010-RAiN
The invitation sent (A closed rp for Adena and myself) EmptyFri May 09, 2014 3:49 am by zaklynfo

» Windows 8 7850 Kms Activator Torrent Download
The invitation sent (A closed rp for Adena and myself) EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:54 am by zaklynfo

» Casual 1503 The Relapse 2009 RZA Www Elcachondeo Cl Zip
The invitation sent (A closed rp for Adena and myself) EmptyThu May 08, 2014 10:15 am by zaklynfo

» Eset Nod23 Antivirus 6 Username Password
The invitation sent (A closed rp for Adena and myself) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 3:33 am by zaklynfo

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Cool Text: Logo and Graphics Generator
Similar topics

The invitation sent (A closed rp for Adena and myself)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

The invitation sent (A closed rp for Adena and myself) Empty
PostSubject: The invitation sent (A closed rp for Adena and myself)   The invitation sent (A closed rp for Adena and myself) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:07 pm

The forest was quiet with the exception of the wild life inhabiting it. The sun beamed through openings in the trees, the breeze blew gently through the leaves making them dance on the branches, while the sound of the nearby stream trickled ever onwards. Soon the silence was broken by the sound of screams, grunts, and what sounded like explosions, coming from the old waterfall. The explosions were continuous and were increasingly getting louder as time went by. Soon enough fire and steam cold be spotted shooting upwards into the sky, not hitting anything in particular but, just straight up.

Back to top Go down
https://daearen.rpg-board.net
Adena the Fox
Warrior
Warrior
Adena the Fox

PostSubject: Re: The invitation sent (A closed rp for Adena and myself)   The invitation sent (A closed rp for Adena and myself) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:19 pm

Adena was resting under a tree in the forest looking rather relaxed, but was distracted by the thick black smoke, covering the sky like a cloak.

"W-what the?", Said Adena, standing up whilst sweeping off any grass or leaves that had landed on her while resting.

"Better go check it out...".
Adena ran through the forest, tripping over the occasional tree branch sticking out of the ground.
She had reached the source of the smoke,"What is this!?" thought Adena to herself, scanning the area.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The invitation sent (A closed rp for Adena and myself)   The invitation sent (A closed rp for Adena and myself) EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:39 pm

There she saw a large waterfall and pond which turned into a small river. In the pond on top of a pile of rocks under the waterfall was an orange furred blonde haired, Wolf missing his tail and what seemed to be like large metallic wrist band and steel boots, was throwing bolts of fire into the waterfall. He let out a loud scream and stomped his foot against the stone and threw his hands into the air sending a large bolt of fire that cut through the water like a hot knife through snow.
Back to top Go down
https://daearen.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The invitation sent (A closed rp for Adena and myself)   The invitation sent (A closed rp for Adena and myself) Empty

Back to top Go down

The invitation sent (A closed rp for Adena and myself)
Page 1 of 1