Legends of Daearen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends of Daearen is a role play site for all to have fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Igo Primo.exe 8.5 2013 Download
EVents to come (Closed rp for Slade and myself) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:42 pm by zaklynfo

» Sreeja 3gp Peperonity
EVents to come (Closed rp for Slade and myself) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:05 am by zaklynfo

» Black Friday Rush Free Action Game Free Download New 2013
EVents to come (Closed rp for Slade and myself) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 6:15 pm by zaklynfo

» Download Subtitle Indonesia Film Super Salaryman 2012
EVents to come (Closed rp for Slade and myself) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 1:24 am by zaklynfo

» Youtube Mp3 Download Pro
EVents to come (Closed rp for Slade and myself) - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 9:32 pm by zaklynfo

» High Skies - Sounds Of Earth-WEB-2010-RAiN
EVents to come (Closed rp for Slade and myself) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 3:49 am by zaklynfo

» Windows 8 7850 Kms Activator Torrent Download
EVents to come (Closed rp for Slade and myself) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:54 am by zaklynfo

» Casual 1503 The Relapse 2009 RZA Www Elcachondeo Cl Zip
EVents to come (Closed rp for Slade and myself) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 10:15 am by zaklynfo

» Eset Nod23 Antivirus 6 Username Password
EVents to come (Closed rp for Slade and myself) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 3:33 am by zaklynfo

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Cool Text: Logo and Graphics Generator
Similar topics

EVents to come (Closed rp for Slade and myself)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
slade22082
Warrior
Warrior
slade22082

EVents to come (Closed rp for Slade and myself) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVents to come (Closed rp for Slade and myself)   EVents to come (Closed rp for Slade and myself) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:53 pm

Yeah, I got it. **He quickly reconnected his scythe and continued to listen.** **He begins to think to himself: Hmm, does this mistress hath a crush on thy self?**
Back to top Go down
http://www.sonicfansunite.ezweb123.com
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: EVents to come (Closed rp for Slade and myself)   EVents to come (Closed rp for Slade and myself) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:04 pm

She smiled and leaned forward, hands still on her hips, Good, the only time when there will ever be more than one person on the field at a time is when you call for assistance or a team attack. Calling for assistance will not tire your team any, but, calling for a massive team attack will cost you some energy. Remember you can only fight as well as your team so, make sure you're always rested. If you tag out one of your team mates will take your spot in the fight and allow you to rest a little to regain some of your energy. Note: that you may not regain all your energy for the fight will not last long enough for that to happen. Okay sadly I have to give it over to Cyrus to explain team attacks and assistance but, that just means I can come stand next to you again. Standing tall she walked back over by his side and Cyrus crawled forward.
Back to top Go down
https://daearen.rpg-board.net
slade22082
Warrior
Warrior
slade22082

PostSubject: Re: EVents to come (Closed rp for Slade and myself)   EVents to come (Closed rp for Slade and myself) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:08 pm

**He grinned slightly revealing his sharp spike like teeth then looked at cyrus.** So you shall be thine teacher of assistance and team battles?
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: EVents to come (Closed rp for Slade and myself)   EVents to come (Closed rp for Slade and myself) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:19 pm

Cyrus stood to a crouched position and cackled, More or less, I am going to teach you the fundamentals of assistance and power building. Which would you care to learn first? he twitched almost every few seconds, his hands being the worst of his body. His gin never seemed to leave his face either, much like the blood that dripped from his claws.
Back to top Go down
slade22082
Warrior
Warrior
slade22082

PostSubject: Re: EVents to come (Closed rp for Slade and myself)   EVents to come (Closed rp for Slade and myself) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:21 pm

Well, I hath already know how to build power so it looks like you shall be teaching thine self about assistance.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: EVents to come (Closed rp for Slade and myself)   EVents to come (Closed rp for Slade and myself) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:42 pm

Cyrus laughed aloud at his response, Then you must know that there arena is built to specialty build you power when certain parameters are met? His body shook violently as he laughed and licked blood from one of his blades. Well then, let me tell you how assists will work. Ever person specializes in different types of defense and offensive abilities, such as, Countering, Anti aerial attacks, Healing, Projectile, grapple, and Knock back abilities. Adelia here specializes in three different areas. However she can only preform one at a time which means you need to help pick out which you think will be more helpful for your team. That goes for yours too, it would make no sense to pick two of the same thing for the same match. When you're ready ask your partner here assist abilities.
Back to top Go down
slade22082
Warrior
Warrior
slade22082

PostSubject: Re: EVents to come (Closed rp for Slade and myself)   EVents to come (Closed rp for Slade and myself) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:11 am

Ok. **He turns back to his other partner.** So, what is this assist ability?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVents to come (Closed rp for Slade and myself)   EVents to come (Closed rp for Slade and myself) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

EVents to come (Closed rp for Slade and myself)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2