Legends of Daearen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends of Daearen is a role play site for all to have fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Igo Primo.exe 8.5 2013 Download
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:42 pm by zaklynfo

» Sreeja 3gp Peperonity
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:05 am by zaklynfo

» Black Friday Rush Free Action Game Free Download New 2013
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 6:15 pm by zaklynfo

» Download Subtitle Indonesia Film Super Salaryman 2012
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 1:24 am by zaklynfo

» Youtube Mp3 Download Pro
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 9:32 pm by zaklynfo

» High Skies - Sounds Of Earth-WEB-2010-RAiN
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 3:49 am by zaklynfo

» Windows 8 7850 Kms Activator Torrent Download
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:54 am by zaklynfo

» Casual 1503 The Relapse 2009 RZA Www Elcachondeo Cl Zip
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 10:15 am by zaklynfo

» Eset Nod23 Antivirus 6 Username Password
Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 3:33 am by zaklynfo

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Cool Text: Logo and Graphics Generator
Similar topics

Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:44 pm

His eyes widened as he looked around. At the words of the Princess a huge smile beamed across his face. He was very excited

A-anything?

Hm.......

How bout, Roast Chicken and Potatoes. he said to the Butlers.

Heheh, Feels good telling someone what to do.

He took a seat and waited.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:52 pm

The butler bowed his head then, walked back into the kitchen, the princess smiled at him lifting her hand to one of her maids. The maid responded quickly, rushing over to her side leaning down to hear the request of her princess. The princess whispered something into her ear and the maid ran off into the kitchen as well. Minuets later the butler walked back out with four trays and the maid brought out two and set them down in front of Punk. The waited a second to get everything ready. Anything to drink before we eat? The princess smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
https://daearen.rpg-board.net
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:54 pm

He thought for a second then spoke up.

I'll have a lemonade please. He said to the Butler.

He then turned to the Princess.

So, you get this every night?

Wow, you are living the life.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:07 pm

She giggled softly, shaking her head. No, this is for you. the butler rushed back with his lemonade placed it next to his eating utensils then and lifted the lids off all the covered trays revealing the food under them. Under the two the maid had brought out, were two types of roasted chicken, rotisserie and under the second was slow roast from the oven, both being whole chickens. The four trays the butler brought to him were four different prepped potatoes, ranging from mashed, scalloped, baked, and chips. Help yourself Mr. Hedgehog.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:13 pm

His face beamed up and he began eating. Within a few minutes he was finished! 0.o
He sat up and breathed out heavily.

Heheh, Oh boy...that was the best dinner I've ever had!
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:21 pm

The Princess giggled and finished her meal as well, wiping her mouth clean and sipping her tea, I am glad you enjoyed yourself. But, it is late and I think it's time to sleep. She stood to her feet and walked out of the kitchen and back to the staircase near the door.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:24 pm

Punk nodded and stood up. He walked up to her.

Alright cool, uh where do I stay?

He looked at his surroundings whilst waiting for the response of the Princess.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:33 pm

She smiled and pointed up stairs, You can sleep upstairs with me if you'd like? There are two beds and I am alone here today. With the exception of the guards and knights outside. The princess didn't wait for a response and walked up the stairs slowly, leaving him to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:36 pm

Punk scratched the back of his head while thinking about The Princesses words.
He shrugged and thought: Well no harm in it I guess.....
He walked up the stairs following the Princess.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:48 pm

As he arrived up stairs, the princess was making her way into her room. The hallway walls were filled with pictures and paintings of the princess, her family, and along with the Royal Knights of old times. As she entered the room door she motioned him in with her finger. You coming Mr. Hedgehog? She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:50 pm

Punk was looking around, gazing in amazement at the paintings.
He turned to the Princess.

Uh, Yeah sure....

He follows her through the door and continues looking around.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:58 pm

The room was dark the fireplace was out and no candles had been lit, further more the princess was nowhere in sight. The room, though dark, was filled with what seemed to be, two large beds, a large mural painting of a Wolf in a suit of armor, three chairs next to a table in the corner next to the door, a huge fur rug in the middle of the room, and a red velvet curtain on the window.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:01 pm

Punk started looking around quickly in shock and fear.
He began to panick.

Princess?! Where are you?

Ugh, what the hell is happening.....

He begins moving around, looking everywhere until standing still calming himself.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:05 pm

A swift breeze blew the door shut, making the room even darker than it was already. Watching from the ceiling she noticed he had stopped in his place and slowly crawled down behind him and reached out for him very slowly.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:14 pm

Punk jumped and turned around.

P-Princess?

What the heck is happening?!

He stood there motionless....just breathing
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:25 pm

He turned only to see utter darkness, she had found her perfect moment and wrapped one arm around Punk's neck, grabbing his right arm with the other, placing a leg between his, pressing her knee into his back, and lifting him off the ground and throwing him onto the huge soft fur rug on the floor, in one fluid motion.
She then sat on him with her arm pressed against his throat and her face in his, You must expect anything and everything in any situation in order to win the tournament. She spoke and her voice was rough and a bit more ferocious than normal, she let up her hold on him but, still sitting on him. I didn't hurt you did I? I am so sorry! Her voice immediately went back to soft and concerned as she stared down at him.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:29 pm

Punk coughs and catches his breath.
He looked up and the Princess.

No, No.....Im fine....Its my fault....I should have been prepared......

I'm sorry

He looked up at her and frown and looked away out of embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:34 pm

I am just glad you're okay, because we are going to help you train tomorrow. She smiled happily knowing she didn't hurt him and that she taught him a valuable lesson on awareness. No hard feelings right...? She asked afraid he might be mad at her.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:36 pm

He looked up and smiled

Of course not!

Its nothing personal, Are you okay? You look scared.

He smiled again and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:45 pm

The princess soon realized she was sitting on him, she blushed, crawling off him quickly and showed him to his bed. The beds were gigantic along with the huge blankets and pillows.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:48 pm

He stood up and dusted himself off. He looked over to the bed.
His eyes widened. As he walked over to it
He put his hand on it and felt the softness
He turned the the Princess and smiled.

Thanks, for all this.......

He sits down on it and lies back.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:54 pm

She nodded and tucked him in, You can call me Orchid if you'd like Mr. Hedgehog. I do these things for you cause I... I uh... she stammered with her words a bit and finally whispered under her breath.I care... Afterwards she went to her bed and fell a sleep.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:56 pm

Punk began thinking.

Orchid......

Hm....She cares? I wonder what that means....

Well I'll figure out later.

He falls backwards and drifts off into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:05 pm

Hours later after the sun had risen, the sound of a gong was heard from downstairs. Princess Orchid was already outside practicing her martial arts, meditation, all the while waiting for Punk to wake up. Her Scouts and knights were also training, target practice, sword play and martial arts.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:07 pm

Punk rose and stretched, and yawned.

He looked around and realized he was late.
He quickly got up, wraped some sports tape on his arms and wrists and headed outside.

He looked around and saw everything happening.

Woah....I must be really late.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)   Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trainning Day(Closed rp for Punk and myself)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next