Legends of Daearen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends of Daearen is a role play site for all to have fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Igo Primo.exe 8.5 2013 Download
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:42 pm by zaklynfo

» Sreeja 3gp Peperonity
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:05 am by zaklynfo

» Black Friday Rush Free Action Game Free Download New 2013
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 8 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 6:15 pm by zaklynfo

» Download Subtitle Indonesia Film Super Salaryman 2012
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 8 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 1:24 am by zaklynfo

» Youtube Mp3 Download Pro
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 8 EmptySun May 11, 2014 9:32 pm by zaklynfo

» High Skies - Sounds Of Earth-WEB-2010-RAiN
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 8 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 3:49 am by zaklynfo

» Windows 8 7850 Kms Activator Torrent Download
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 8 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:54 am by zaklynfo

» Casual 1503 The Relapse 2009 RZA Www Elcachondeo Cl Zip
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 10:15 am by zaklynfo

» Eset Nod23 Antivirus 6 Username Password
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 8 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 3:33 am by zaklynfo

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Cool Text: Logo and Graphics Generator
Similar topics

The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:54 pm

Stepping forward, the man walked to the door and it swished open to the side and stood outside the door waiting. On either side of the door were two large and heavily armed and armored men. There faces were unable to be seen and the carried large Chainguns, which they held in there massively clawed hands.
Back to top Go down
https://daearen.rpg-board.net
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:57 pm

Diablo continued through the door and quickly looked at the two guards. His face was unchanged just cold and lifeless. He continued to follow the man.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:01 pm

As they passed the two men they hefted their guns and followed behind them silently, as they all headed down the corridors and hallways into the main chamber where, Los could be seen taking care of her duties as a goddess once again. Just to the left of her was an altar with several large cords hooked to it leading into the ground and out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:04 pm

As Diablo saw Los he clenched his teeth and his eyes widened. He took a steep back quietly. A small shiver ran down his back and he froze.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:11 pm

You see, she is perfectly alright and completing her tasks as she wished to. You may step forward when you ready, as for me I have some business to see to. The man patted him on the back and walked away as did the two very large guards and was left alone with only his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:15 pm

Diablo watched them leave he turned back to Los. His arms twitched and he stepped forward very slowly. His voice was very soft and quiet.

L-.....Los?

He was still shivering from the events of earlier.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:24 pm

Finishing a document she handed it to a servant and they bowed their heads to her and walked off, Are you okay? You aren't hurt are you? She seemed to be quite calm about everything that has happened and all the things going on now. She looked to him her hair kind of covering her face as she reached out for him.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:26 pm

Still trembling he looked her in the face.

Y-yes.....

He looked down at his wound with one hand still covering it.

I'm...I'm fine....

Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:30 pm

She patted the cushioned seat next to hers with one hand and continued to reach out for her with the other hand, Come be with me then. I think we've been separate for too long.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:32 pm

Diablo slowly took her hand and sat down. He let a sighed of relief and relaxed himself.

I....I'm sorry....for what I done..

I could have prevented well

He looks at his wound.

This..
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:38 pm

She placed her hand on his mouth and shushed him, It's fine, there is no need for worry anymore. besides I over reacted... again. Everything will get better for us from here on out. She pointed to the room and the people walking around, These are my long lost people, half dragons most of them the rest were adopted into society. We live in secret cause people can't cope with what we are and what we do. She smiled and hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:40 pm

He smiled while still holding his wound with one arm.

I'm sure I can cope.....As long as you are there to help me....

He smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:01 pm

She smiled and nodded, always and forever.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:03 pm

He chuckled a bit

Thats what I hoped you'd say

He leaned forward and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:49 pm

After several minuets of doing many, "Official" things, Los had finally concluded her portion of work for the day and stood to her feet slowly and smiled to Diablo. Shall I show you around the compound? Or would you rather do something else? She asked in a quiet tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:53 pm

*Diablo, still being nervous about the whole thing looking at her and quietly said*

"I suppose we could look around"

*It was easy to tell how nervous he was from his voice, he stood and gripped his abdomen on his wound*
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:59 pm

She watched Punk place his hand upon the wound he had acquired from her. Slowly she took his free hand and smiled.We could get that fixed a bit better. I am sure the Doctor will have no issues with it. Beginning her walk Los began her tour of the compound. Several of the large armored guards stood station or were patrolling the many halls of the surrounding areas.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:06 am

*Diablo made sure to stay close*

"I want to... apologize for all the trouble.."

*He kept his hood up and looked down*
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:09 am

She stopped in mid step and twirled about to face him, If anyone should be sorry it is me for being a total child and trouble maker since you have brought me back from the realm of spirits. I have done nothing but, cause you harm in some form or manner. Quickly Los turned on her heel and continued on her way to the Doctor's quarters.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:11 am

*He swiftly grabbed her hand*

"No Los...you have given me the greatest gift I could ever dream of....a partner"
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:16 am

Still not facing him and walking, holding DIablo's hand she blushed and smiled as they arrived at the doctor's quarters, Okay, this s where all the doctors and scientists will be if you ever have need of them. ALso You have your own lab here. Much bigger than your other one. ACross from here is the weapons and arms facility. That's where they experiment with all the newly developed and state of the art equip go. She turned and pointed to where she was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:19 am

*He smiled at her and looked around*

"Medics, Labs, weapons....its all wonderful....fantastic...yet I would try it all away for you"

*He looked at her from under his hood*
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:03 pm

Shaking her head slowly, Los turned to face him once more and pulled Diablo in close to her pressing her snout to his, I don't want you to ever give up your dreams or ambitions for any reason. Even for me. She kissed him briskly upon his nose and ran her fingers through his hair slowly then, let him go turning around once more.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:09 pm

*Diablo smiled softly and stood by her side, he still obviously would give it all away, yet to keep her happy, he said nothing and continued along*

"We shall we go next?"
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:13 pm

She chuckled quietly, whirling about on one foot, pointing to their next stop, This area is the development center for soldiers,children and our day to day workers. One day I hope to use this area myself. But, we can talk about that another time. Any questions? Los faced him once more with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next