Legends of Daearen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends of Daearen is a role play site for all to have fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Igo Primo.exe 8.5 2013 Download
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:42 pm by zaklynfo

» Sreeja 3gp Peperonity
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:05 am by zaklynfo

» Black Friday Rush Free Action Game Free Download New 2013
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 6:15 pm by zaklynfo

» Download Subtitle Indonesia Film Super Salaryman 2012
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 1:24 am by zaklynfo

» Youtube Mp3 Download Pro
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2014 9:32 pm by zaklynfo

» High Skies - Sounds Of Earth-WEB-2010-RAiN
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 3:49 am by zaklynfo

» Windows 8 7850 Kms Activator Torrent Download
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:54 am by zaklynfo

» Casual 1503 The Relapse 2009 RZA Www Elcachondeo Cl Zip
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 10:15 am by zaklynfo

» Eset Nod23 Antivirus 6 Username Password
The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 3:33 am by zaklynfo

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Cool Text: Logo and Graphics Generator
Similar topics

The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:26 pm

She flung her hair back, I am flattered you chose me. So, why me of all soul reapers? She continued her bombardment of questions trying to learn more about him from his gestures and the way he talks.
Back to top Go down
https://daearen.rpg-board.net
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:28 pm

Well I from what I had read.....You seemed the most.....interesting to me.....

Diablo started checking more computers
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:33 pm

Los' interests peaked at the word interesting, Interesting huh? How interesting am I to you? She obviously enjoying herself with the conversation, continued to ask question after question. She moved over to the desk he was working at and sat on his left side crossing her legs.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:35 pm

The stories portrayed you as powerful... assertive..dominant....just the kind of person I need....

He continued typing then looked back to her
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:51 pm

Truly that can't be the only reason. That would just be boring. She leaned up and and poked his nose.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:53 pm

Diablo shoot up from his chair

Well Miss, As much as I would like to answer your questions, I am afraid it is getting late.

Please follow me

Diablo walked over to a large door
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:30 pm

She watched him shoot from the chair and walk to a large door, If you insist Doctor, I will follow your orders. She walked by him and dragged it across his chest then, placed his finger under his chin and scratched it gently.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:33 pm

Diablo began to think : Is she trying to pull something here?

He pushed the door open leading to a room with two very large beds, They were almost completely colored black apart from the railings which were silver

Diablo walked into another room.

Please make yourself at home....I will be getting changed.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:40 pm

She nodded and jumped onto one of the beds and began jumping up and down on it her robe barely hanging on, I'll be waiting here then. she said playfully and continued bouncing on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:46 pm

Diablo was talking to himself quietly in the other room

She is very strange and playful for a soul reaper....

After a couple of minutes Diablo stepped out with just a sleeveless shirt and black shorts

Alright....Um...what are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:55 pm

She stopped jumping abruptly and looked at him with a serious look upon her face, You try being dead for three million years then resist to enjoy a body you hadn't had for years. Her eyes flashed yellow then back to normal, So, forgive me if I am a bit excited to have myself back. Los jumped off the bed then lied under the covers, Good night to you then Doctor. She closed her eyes and said nothing further.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:57 pm

Diablo sighed

Well.....Maybe I...was a little harsh.....

Tomorrow we shall spend time letting you take in your body....

Diablo climbed into his bed
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:07 pm

She said nothing and slept soundly until mornings dawn, where she could not be found in her bed. The door to the room was ajar, the light that bleed through the door way was red in color and just outside the door was an armored hand clenched onto a sword.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:09 pm

As Diablo awoke he quickly threw his normal clothes on

He went through the door and saw the armored hand

What is this?
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:13 pm

The hand had been severed from a body and blood was splattered all about the work room. There were body parts and organs randomly hanging or stuck to the walls of the room some moans of pain could be heard in one of the corners of the room next to another blacked out open door.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:15 pm

Diablo clenched his teeth and stood there looking around quickly

JUST....WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?!
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:46 pm

The dying man lifted his hand moaning in pain, trying to plead for help and reach for him. Soon he was dragged into the dark room and his shouts echoed and blood spewed and shot out onto his feet.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:50 pm

Diablo watched this happen, trying to comprehend whats going on. Turn turned to the dark room

Show yourself........

He stood there in the same position waiting
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:06 pm

A grinding sound could be heard coming from the darkness as if someone dragged metal against metal. Slowly from the darkness Massacre appeared from the door way along with his wielder, The Soul mistress in all her glory, slightly hunched over her hair down in front of her face a single eye glowing bright yellow showing through her hair. K...Ki....Kill.... she droned forward towards the entrance of the hideout.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:08 pm

Diablo gasps and grabs her

ARE YOU MAD!

YOU CAN'T WALK INTO BROAD DAYLIGHT!

He desperately tried pulling her back
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:21 pm

She lifted Massacre above her head readying her swing, Kiillllll!!!
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:26 pm

Diablo got angry

I'm sorry to have to do this to a partner

He clicked his fingers and time instantly froze. He dragged Los back inside and took away Massacre. Just to be safe he tied her down to the bed tight making sure she can't move.
He clicked his finger again restoring time
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:33 pm

She began screaming and thrashing about, her sword beckoning to come to him. After a few hours she began weeping instead of screaming, her thrashing came to a stop and she cried all throughout the night. The next day came around and she was still weeping but, seemed to be back to her normal self again, her robes were tattered and torn from all the thrashing about not, to mention her hair was an absolute mess. Doctor... she cried out in search for someone.
Back to top Go down
Punk The Hedgehog
Champion
Champion
Punk The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:35 pm

Diablo walked in again

Have you finally calmed down?

He kept his distance after seeing how she acted yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Champion
Champion
Hakumen

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:42 pm

She nodded slowly still crying, I have... please release me... the tears ran down her face slowly her eyes were red from crying all night, her body ached from the thrashing about. She looked terrified and lonely all at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)   The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Artificial Creation (Closed for Diablo and Los)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next